- Society of Life Members – Our cardinal principles of Leadership, Friendship and Service never leave our members. One way of promoting an ongoing fraternal bond and dedication to these principles is to become a member of the Society of Life Members. Purchase a Life Membership up to one year after graduation for a discounted rate! More info…
- Section Student Advisory Committee – Each Section 50 chapter and extension group has one Section Representative. These students represent their chapters on the Section Student Advisory Committee and promote Section, Region, and National events to their chapters. If you are interested in serving as your chapter’s Section Representative, contact Jen at email@example.com.
- 1925 Club – Honoring the founding year of Alpha Phi Omega, the 1925 Club is a recognition program for students who support Alpha Phi Omega’s Torchbearer Fund through a financial gift of $19.25 or more. Gifts to the Alpha Phi Omega Torchbearer Fund directly support member services, chapter support, Fraternity publications, APO’s leadership programs, and operating needs. More info…
- Host a Conference or Section 50 event – If your chapter is interested in hosting the Fall Section 50 Conference, the Spring Sections 47/50/51 Conference, APO LEADS Day, or the Section 50 Service Project, contact Jen at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Society of Life Members – Our cardinal principles of Leadership, Friendship and Service never leave our members. One way of promoting an ongoing fraternal bond and dedication to these principles is to become a member of the Society of Life Members. More info…
- Torchbearer Fund – The Torchbearer Fund supports the day-to-day operating expenses of the Fraternity. It provides much-needed revenue for things such as chapter services, membership records and operating funds for the National Office. More info…
- Become a Section 50 Volunteer – Section 50 Staff is made up of dedicated alumni who serve the Fraternity and act as a resource for students and chapters. If you are interested in becoming a Section 50 Volunteer, please fill out the interest form here.
- Become an Advisor – If you are interested in helping a chapter by becoming an advisor, contact Paris at email@example.com.
- Become an APO LEADS Presenter – APO LEADS is the leadership development program of Alpha Phi Omega. It is comprised of five modular courses: Launch, Explore, Achieve, Discover, and Serve. For more information about APO LEADS, click here. For more information about becoming a presenter, click here.
- Become a Workshop Presenter – Alumni volunteers are needed to present a wide variety of workshops at sectional and regional conferences, as well as national conventions.
- Alumni Association – If you are interested in helping form an Alumni Association in the Section 50 area, contact Jen at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are looking to stay connected to the Fraternity, contact Jono at email@example.com.